Friday, October 24, 2008

San Fran and downtown Pt I: SF, CA

I went to San Francisco at the beginning of the summer in July. I had a wonderful experience and fun with my family. San Francisco is a great place to visit and live! My first day, I was taken to the Mission, and to the de Young Fine Arts Museum. Later on during the week we went to Fisherman’s Wharf, Golden Gate Park, and went to Chinatown for a bit. Through and through, it was an amazing time! Please keep in mind that this is part one (Pt 1) of this specific portion of my trip.
There is also San Fran and downtown Pt 2, Oakland/Jack London Square with the USS Potomac, Napa, Berkley, and Walnut Creek. Enjoy!
Cheers,
Jaclyn

Note: There are some images that get cut off but to see the whole picture, please click on it and it will open a new link. Sorry for the inconvenience.